Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures from todays walk, St Andrews 6-11-2011

Here are some pictures from todays walk. They would have been a bit better focussed and the sea might have been a bit more level if Kell hadn't decided to try to drag me off every time I tried to take a picture...

Re: Pictures from todays walk, St Andrews 6-11-2011

Loks like a lovely walk and a great day out. Nice pics Steve. Was it cold?

It was cold when we got there and were standing around, but when we got onto the beach it was quite nice in the sun. Maybe a bit cooler than where you are though!

Great pictures of a wonderful walk Steve. I thought all the hounds were really well behaved, given the number of 'muggle-dogs' running around. We tend to stay behind in case Jack Russell Charlie attracts attention, so we had a great view of the 'cavalcade' going forward. Perfect weather and welcome to Colin, Tom and the lovely Lottie (who may be looking for a boyfriend sometime soon )

Hi Guys,
Wasn't it a perfect day for a walk along a lovely beach ? The weather certainly favoured us.
We must thank Fiona for the lucky numbers draw, which raised £127.20, Kate for running the raffle again and raising £70.40 and Tracey whose lovely cakes raised £32. ( Jimmy really enjoyed his cake Tracey ).
If the short term forecast is good weather in December, we'll hold an impromptu walk.
Thanks to everyone who came today and helped us enjoy the walk.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Steve,
Cracking pictures of the walk today. Thank you very much for posting them.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi everyone,

Andy and I had a brilliant day yesterday meeting both hounds and humans!! We'd both like to say a massive thank you to everyone for being so welcoming and friendly and for taking the time to chat to us and share your stories. Also, thanks to Celia and Jimmy for allowing us to walk two beautiful hounds; Boss and Kerry.

Fingers crossed the weather stays fair for a December walk :)

Fab pics!!! And Lucy really does look stunning in that green coat!! I thought Id got off easy as I thought the dogs I hoped Celia and Jimmy wouldnt bring with them werent there (that being Rocky, Fred and Patch) but I really didnt count on wee Boss!! He is just adorable!!Really must stop it!!lol x

Hi
Great walk ,good weather, good company and fantastic greyhounds,what more could we ask for.
Collected £124 from calendars, cards,and GRF merchandise and donations,ALL the money from the sale of GRF merchandise goes toward the upkeep of the kennel and the wellbeing of all our hounds.
Bert & Irene

Well done Bert and Irene. Thanks for all the great work that you do for our dogs.
Celia and Jimmy.