Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POLLY.

Hi Folks,
Everyone who visited the kennels knew our old brindle girl Polly who wandered around the visitors freely. She adopted the mantle of old Fritz. She had not been keeping well lately and we're sorry to say that our darling girl went to sleep today. The kennels will never be quite the same ever again. Who is to keep our pack in control now ?
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: POLLY.

So sorry to hear of your loss

Sorry to hear that guys. Thinking of you xx

Kaz and Pat and a special hug from Ace xx

Run free dear Polly. Fritz and Rosie will be delighted to see you across the bridge.
Hugs to you both Celia and Jimmy,

Michele

So sad to hear that, god bless the wee girl, our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

That rainbow bridge will lead you to another life with no pain or discomfort. Unfortunately the love you get over the bridge will not be anywhere as good as the love you got from Celia & Jimmy. Thinking of you.

Sorry to hear of your loss. We are thinking about yous at this sad time.

Take care
John, Karen & Quincy

Hi celia and jimmy

so sorry to hear your sad news.

lynne,clyde, fred and the girls

Hugs for you both...xx

hi
celia and jimmy
sorry to hear your sad news about polly she will be missed
take care lots of love
irene and bertx

Hi Celia and Jimmy-its always someones turn isnt it? thats a year since I lost my lovely Susy but was so lucky then to have Archie and Sweetie in our lives -take care love -Heather xx

So sad & sorry to hear this sad news. We're all thinking of you both. Run free Polly x

Dear Celia and Jimmy,
So sad to hear this news.
You know what it is about brindles, they want to be loved so much they try to appeal to those who favour either blacks or fawns (and sometimes with a bit of white thrown in as well!). It works for me.
And there is something about some girl dogs that just makes a pack complete. I had it with Charna, and now with my inimitable Fox (thank you), and you will have it again, although Polly will keep her place in your hearts. There are no words to express heart-felt sorrow but all your friends are sharing it with you.
M&Co xx

So sorry to hear of your loss Celia & Jimmy. I've no doubt you gave her a great life.

Thinking of you.

Elaine & Steven xx

Very sorry to hear about Polly. I still miss Mindy (ex Greyhound Rescue North Yorkshire) terribly, but Pilot is so comical and adorable. Thinking of you. xx