Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
November Newsletter

The latest issue of the newsletter is now ready for downloading,

If you have anything that you would like to see in future newsletters or feel that you could contribute in some way i.e the odd article etc then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

I hope to have the next issue out just before Christmas (giving you something to read on Christmas day !!

I hope you enjoy.

Re: November Newsletter

loved the newsletter
parts of the body chart very useful

mags

Hi Alex,
Thanks for another great Newsletter.
Happy third birthday of the Newsletter. We hope that it has many more birthdays.
Celia and Jimmy.

3 years ! It just seemed like yesterday but yes I forgot all about that this issue also celebrates the 3rd anniversary/birthday of the newsletter

It has been difficult at times (mainly as do not have a day to day connection with kennels) but also fun and informative ! I have certainly learnt a lot about greyhounds over the last 3 years and hopefully I have managed to convey of how great and majestic this dog breed is and also the need to support sanctuaries such as GRF and all the hard voluntary work that goes on behind the scenes.

I have shared the lows and highs of GRF and seen first hand how it has grown into the excellent greyhound sanctuary they now have. It has been a privilege to have met Celia and Jimmy two of the most dedicated people I have ever met (Just a pity about Jimmy being a Flyers fan !!!!) and it has been great to have been welcomed into the greyhound fraternity and catch up with like minded greyhound lovers both at the walks and the dog show. It is unfortunate I can only play a small part in this but hopefully it has helped promote greyhound awareness

(feel like have just wrote another article !! should have saved for newsletter