Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
christmas party ???

Do the kennels have a christmas party?
for the dogs and humans!
Jimmy could dress up as santa

Re: christmas party ???

Good idea Lynne. And the volunteers could dress up as Santa's little helpers!! lol Of course, Celia would have to be Mrs Christmas

Kaz, Pat and Ace

...and the hounds are natural reindeer!

Brilliant idea Lynne. Count us in to bring a plate (with food on it. Getting in before Steve had a chance there )

Michele

Something christmassy to be worn by all attendees compulsery?!

So what do you thing Celia and Jimmy

A little christmas party at the kennels?

Love Kaz

Kaz & Pat Brundell
And the volunteers could dress up as Santa's little helpers!!

Where are we supposed to get those outfits from?

Did The Simpsons get him from GRF???

Hi Guys,
Sorry to be a slight spoilsport but on Christmas day every year we've had a traditional small party for the regular weekly volunteers. A lady traditionally gives Celia her Christmas present by cooking Christmas dinner for the small group. We'd hate to upset her nice tradition in the kennels, which she enjoys giving.
However, we love a Christmas party and would welcome one any day other than Christmas day itself. Besides, that would give us two parties.
How do we feel about that ??
Merry Christms,
Celia and ho ho ho Jimmy.

would hate to upset anyone especially as they are being so kind.
maybe a pre christmas party could be arranged?
i will leave it with you as you know your schedule but would love to come and celebrate with you all and the greyhounds

A suggestion- if the weather holds how about holding the december walk at say Loch Leven and then everyone heading back to the kennels.

All this sounds good fun and we would love to spend some time over xmas with all the doggies-just let us know and i hope work doesnt get in the way of fun !!

I wasn't actually thinking of christmas day itself. But maybe a day before xmas? Maybe as Michelle suggested we could have a little walk and then all back to the kennels. Just an idea

Kaz, Pat and Ace

That sounds fine to us guys. I'll keep an eye on the weather. Loch Leven would be good.
Jimmy. ho ho ho .