Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RBS Community Force project.

Hi Guys,
We have officially won the prize. We were awarded £6275. Thank goodness, cos we've already installed the water supply, but it's not paid for yet.
We'd like to thank, very sincerely, all those people who kindly voted for us.
We've beaten the winter, since the water is running freely. No more carrying buckets of water through feet of snow and ice.
Thank you, one and all.
Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.

Re: RBS Community Force project.

Great news, no more than the organisation deserves.

Brilliant!

Dear Celia and Jimmy,
I guess it was quite a wide margin in the end but it must be a relief to have it confirmed. Huge appreciation must go to Michele, who brought it to our attention in the first place, put together the proposal and rallied the troops .
Now you have a reliable source of water INTO the kennels, all you need is a roof to keep the rain and snow OUT of the 'exercise salon' (Magic Roundabout) AND, of course, a snug little bungalow where you can toast your toes, content in the knowledge that your charges are only a short walk away. Come on Santa!!

Absolutely wonderful - keep on trucking!

Great news good to have good old basic water for the winter eh!! x

Hi Jimmy and Celia. Just to say congratulations. And well done you really deserve to get that award I dont know of anyone else who would put there heart and soul into the greyhound rescue the way you guys have. keep up the good work I am so proud of you both.

Love Kate xx and give my love to all the greys out there too at the kennels.

Thank you Kate.
Celia and Jimmy.

that was good news about the water, but bad news about the planners. we cant let them get away with that with out a fight.let us know what we can do to help. regards paddy

So pleased about the community force result. Well done u guys.

Elaine & Steven