Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY WALK.

We are going to try for a walk this Sunday at 11am at Loch Leven. We'll leave from Kirkgate Park, Kinross.
We are hoping that the weather will hold for us. We may, of course, have to cancel.
Remember doggies, keep your owners on leads and pick up their poo.
Hope to see you all then.
Celia and Jimmy.

Christmas party after the walk

Once you have taken your 2leggers for a stroll by Loch Leven why not head back to Baltree and enjoy some christmas cheer?
Please share the load by bringing nibbles and liquid refreshments and howabout a gift for the homeless hounds (?tinned dogfood).

Re: Christmas party after the walk

Great idea. We will be there with nibbles etc

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Do you have the postcode for, erm, Joans benefit (not that I need to use a satnav to find my way around Fife......)

Tut tut Steve
The post code for Kirkgate Park is KY13 8UF.
Could you let Joan know please ?
Drive into Kinross. Near the non working clock in the tower, turn right and follow the signs.
Joan, if you're heading south turn LEFT.
C & J.

Re: SUNDAY WALK.

Sorry can`t make walkies today as Ines is not very well.
Hope you all have a good time

Sorry, but no pictures from todays walk - my hands were to cold.......

Never mind Steve. I dont think anyone was too worried about photo's lol.

And what a nice spread we had back at the kennels afterwards. Lovely to see everyone, wishing you all a merry xmas and happy new year and get those emails flying to support Celia and Jimmy in their quest for their planning permission for the bungalow. It would surely be the best xmas gift we could give them if the planning application goes through, which it must.

Love Kaz, Pat and Ace

Thank you all for coming to our little impromtu walk. We didn't even know if it would happen or if many would actually turn up.
However some hardy souls did and we had a very nice walk in good, though cold, weather.
It was nice to see you all today and thanks for turning up.
Thanks too to the folks who brought the goodies to the kennels. That was very kind of you and they were delicious.
Celia and Jimmy.

Well I don't know...I am not on the forum for a bit and yet my name was used in vain to get directions...anyone would think I had a reputation for getting lost!?!ha ha! Just in case anyone was worried that I was still driving aimlessly around Fife unfortunately I couldnt make it on Sunday. Sorry to miss it tho it would have been nice!! xx

lassie and lady were so tired , really lovely walk
They slept like logs ,even when we hit a bit on ice and slid round a couple of times

mags