Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOST DOGS 2 different locations

Lost: Back And Tan Cross Breed Female In Scotland (DD8)Old Brechin Road Forfar between 7-7.45 pm 4th december,think she has been taken or knocked down, i saw a car stopped then take off beside the electric substation just passed my house on the Road to L???? More info on DogLost.co.uk

Lost: Please share this even if you don't live near Inverness because, obviously, your friends may have friends who do. It's a very cold night and a little whippet shouldn't be out there all alone.....

On behalf of Lorraine cran, Please help us find our fawn and white whippet Ollie. He is 3 years old and a male. He went missing in Culloden woods at 3pm today Sunday 3rd December. He is mainly white but has a brown face and brown patches on his back. Ollie was wearing a red waterproof jacket and a brown leather collar with an id tag. He is microchipped. Ollie is very much loved by me and my 8 year old son. We are desperate to get him home safe so please message Lorraine Cran if you have any information. Thank you.
This post was copied from Facebook.

Re: LOST DOGS 2 different locations

Brilliant news- Ollie is safely back home.

Re: LOST DOGS 2 different locations

Leea the other dog missing is home safely as well.

Have YOU signed up to become a dog lost helper? Help DOGLOST.CO.UK
WHAT IS A DogLost HELPER?

A DogLost Helper is a concerned fellow dog lover who would like to assist in finding missing dogs. Simply register your email address and postcode and opt-in to our email alerts to stay informed about missing dogs in your area.
WHAT CAN A HELPER DO?

A Helper can print out posters and help owners by putting one up in your local shop, park, library and work place to publicise the loss of their dog. A Helper can also get directly in touch with the owners via the forum and regularly check on the site to see if there have been any sightings or updates on these dogs. It really does help distressed owners to know that others are concerned and are available to help in whatever way they can.

Please do sign up