Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
walk with greyhounds

hi, i saw that the there was a walk with rescue greyhounds in fife a couple of years ago. i've just moved to fife and was looking for a big walk-together that we could join. i'm also looking for sighthound-friendly kennels to house my dog temporarily when i go away for the occasional night. does anyone recommend a good one?? thanks

Re: walk with greyhounds

Hi Jo
we have a walk every month, weather permitting, and can have anything from 20 to40 greyhounds and lurchers and always dogs that are looking for their forever home at our walks.If you keep looking the Events page that will keep you informed of any walks, time and place.You and your grey would be most welcome at any of our walks.

hi, thanks for you reply. i've looked on forum, couldn't see date for next walk, when is next one so i canmeet up with my dig, and where? ta, jo

Bert, don't know if there are any current walks planned but when I went into Events only those for 2011 showing.

Hi Isobel
If you keep watching the EVENTS section there will be new walks posted.

I think the next scheduled GRF walk will be the first Sunday in March.

...and keep an eye out in June. GRF will be organising a walk as part of the Great British Greyhound Walk. Last year well over 2000 sighthounds took part in various walks across the UK to promote hounds as pets and hound welfare etc.

Michele

Hi,
we have two greyhounds and use Hillend kennels when we go away on holiday. They are just a few minutes away from our home in Dalgety Bay.
They look after the greys well and we have never had any problems with them.
Welcome to Fife!!