Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rob, our lovely new pet

Rob has now been re-names Guinness due to his terminal clumsiness and comical ability to bump into everything in his path ( bit like he's had one to many ). We searched his family tree on line and were astonished, but delighted, to fine that he is the cousin of our first greyhound, Holly, who passed away a year ago. As for as we're concerned, it was fate that we ended up adopting Guinness!

Re: Rob, our lovely new pet

How do I upload photos to this for future rederance

Aww, greyt news Rob has found a nice home with you. Definitely sounds like fate to me, I'm sure Holly had a paw in it! Love his new name, sounds like it suits him! Look forward to hearing how he's settling in.

Sorry can't help with the photo's, I'm sure someone with more technical knowledge than me will be along soon to help.

If you want a picture posting here and you don't use any of the on line image galleries like photo-bucket, you can always email your picture to me and I will put it on for you. It's still better if you can use your own photo storage site as it saves bandwith on the GRF website, but for anyone who doesn't know how to use those image galleries I would be pleased to do that. Just mention when you send your pictures to me that they are for the GRF website as I run other websites as well as this one.
John. (Webmaster GRF)

He's settling in perfectly and loves to fallow you wherever you go, unless that is up the stairs ofcorse! hasn't quite mastered that one yet
the other day he walked around with a duck toy on his head as for some reason he couldn't quite work out how to shake it off i guess he was just born to be an entertainer, not a racer!

I have a photobucket acount, i just can work out how to upload the photo to this site could you write me out a little step by step and i'm sure i'll be able to do it.

Danielle Higgins
I have a photobucket acount, i just can work out how to upload the photo to this site could you write me out a little step by step and i'm sure i'll be able to do it.

To post up a photo you need to upload it to photobucket (or any other photo hosting site) and then post the img code, for example the last picture I posted was

The GRF forum is a bit sensitive and I found I have to change the ‘IMG’ part to ‘img’ (lowercase) to get it to work. I’ve also found that resizing the photos to 520x390 gives the best results as larger photos sometimes end up distorted, stretched or squished.

Thanx, it's working perfectly now