Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stan visits GRF

Our very good friend Stan ( Polish ), who regularly writes in the forum and also helps us in many ways, visited us today. He lives in York but had been in Scotland on business so he popped in as he was passing.
We had a great chat and compared notes.
It was great to meet him for the first time and we hope that this is the first of many visits.
The photo shows Stan, Celia, Jimmy and Murphy the greyhound.

Stan

Re: Stan visits GRF

Glad Stan was able to visit. He makes interesting posts in English that is better than many native speakers!

It's great now to be able to put a face to a name. But Stan, how did you manage to leave without Murphy? He is such a handsome boy.

Great to put a face to the name Stan! Quite agree with what has been said that your input is great to the forum - glad you made it up to visit! x

Thank you very much for all your kind words directed to me.
What can I say...The time, I spent in the kennels both talking to Celia and Jimmy and walking around seeing such beautiful dogs, was great.
Unfortunately I can not give a home to any of the dogs at the moment. This sometimes makes me really sad. Who knows...Maybe in the future...
While being in the kennels I realised how much hard work Celia, Jimmy and all the volunteers have been putting into running the kennels so successfully.