Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5th Annual GRF Dog show

Think I have built anticipation and teased enough if you have not already read the newsletter our 5th annual dog show will take place on Sunday 13th May once again at Caldwells farm.

I will be making further announcemnets during the week with regards show details and potential sponsorship opportunities. So keep a close eye on the site over the next week or so

Re: 5th Annual GRF Dog show

Sorry Alex - Newsletter. I can only see the December one on the site??

Kaz Brundell

You may need to just refresh your page either pressing F5 or refresh button on your toolbar section above. I have had similar problems before particularly with my works PC (only got up to November newsletter there !!), but fine on home PC

Dog show details for this year can be accessed from the Fife dog show link to the left.

Watch this space shortly for possible sponsorship opportunities

Nope. Still no joy and no link to the dog show either???

Kaz

I certainly have all the links on my pc not sure

is anybody else out there having similar problems ?

If not working with refresh a couple of other suggestions

- Try doing google (or other search site) search for greyhound rescue fife and click through that link (sometimes if have on favorites doesn't update as quick)

- If using Internet explorer maybe try using another one e.g. Firefox or vice versa ? (since using Firefox I seem to be getting the updates much quicker)

and if none of that works then I am out of ideas maybe somebody with more pc knowledge may be able to suggest possible other suggestions

I can see the dog show info and the january newsletter ok