Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bella & Mafi

Looking forward to picking up Bella and Mafi on Sunday!

Re: Bella & Mafi

Good things comes in twos:)

Fiona Lole
Looking forward to picking up Bella and Mafi on Sunday!

We took Bella and Mafi up to the Pets At Home open day in the summer. They are a lovely pair of dogs and were perfectly behaved all day. I'm really pleased they've found another home together.

So pleased to hear that Bella and Mafi have found their forever home, had the pair out fundraising a few times and always well behaved.
Bert

I am so pleased that they are finally going to a new home together, it was really sad seeing them back in the kennels and i always wanted to give them an extra cuddle. They were going to be our very first greyhounds back in the summer but the owner at the time decided to keep them - but obviously curcumstances didn't allow this. However, for the last 6 mnths we have been the very proud parents of dolly and captain who are just wonderful and Capain is getting more mischievous by the day! Good luck, they will be just fantastic.

Thanks for your positive comments about Bella and Mafi - they are now happily settling into their forever home!

I hope you and Mafi and Bella have many happy years together! They're a lovely pair and so deserve their forever home.

Michele