Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
auction to win a painting of your pet

Hangs head in shame as Ive not been on here in a long while (I am Larry and Annies mum, we adopted them back in 2009)

I also paint pet portraits, and have donated a painting to Auction for Scooby Animal Rescue, who are running a facebook auction for loads of different items including my painting, for funds to send to help all the Spanish grehounds that are under threat of being destroyed as the spanish hunting season is now ending. I am making no money from this as whatever the winning bid is goes direct to help Scooby. The link, should you want to have a look is

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160603590681581¬if_t=group_activity

If that doesnt work just look up auction for Scooby Animal Rescue and ask to join the group on facebook...you can always unlike it afterwards if you want.

I know this is not directly helping Jimmy and Celia but I want as many people as possible to have a chance bidding on this...please feel free to delete if its not deemed appropriate.

BTW, having to restrain myself from adding a third hound to the family, there are some smashing dogs up for rehoming!