Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: PLANNING APPLICATION FOR A MANAGER'S HOUSE.

Good for you Sheila
My "weird" surname has remained misspelled. I did not want to be a nuisance but I wanted them to be more meticulous. They seem to have been ignoring me anyway

JOB DONE!!!

Email sent and submitted comments on council website!!!
Simples

Good Luck and all fingers and paws crossed through here in the West!!!!

Take Care,

George, Morag

and the Royal Hounds

163 support letters as of 12 mid-day today! How great is that?! You must be getting a really cosy, loved feeling C&J - I just so hope it's enough to get you a cosy house as well. It'll be some house-warming!
Marionx

Sorry for the delay, but I have sent my email tonight! Fingers crossed.. x x

A brief update on this.

I had asked Gordon Banks MP for his support on this application and he wrote to P&K Council asking if 'their earlier comments relating to the important work carried out [by GRF] will be borne out by a recommendation by the Planning and Regeneration Department to approve the application.'

I have just received a copy of the letter sent by P&K Council (Planning and regenration) to Gordon Banks confirming that the application is being progressed towards a recommendation for approval subject to a Section 75 Agreement to tie the occupation of the house to the operation of the Greyhound Recovery Centre.

We can only hope that a positive decision is made quickly so that building work can get started. On that note I've just noticed that the application status has changed from 'pending consideration' to 'pending decision'

This sounds encouraging Steve. I've been 'hounding' via my MSP Tricia Marwick, so hopefully a consolidated and sustained approach will help to 'tip the balance' (although why there is a balance to be tipped is quite beyond me )
As you say, it's important to get a positive decision soon, so that building can take advantage of the summer and the greyhounds (and the Fernies) can be safe for the winter.

Is it true that the council have now seen sense and agreed to the application!

Just had the email from the Council......

CONGRATULATIONS!

Just received an email myself just now to say that permission granted !!! let the building begin (obviously once this rain stops !!1 copy of letter below

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 as amended by Planning etc (Scotland) Act 2006

RE: Erection of a manager's house and garage (resubmission of amended scheme) Land 270 Metres North West Of Baltree Farm Hatchbank for Mr And Mrs Fernie

I refer to your letter regarding the above application for planning permission or application for approval of conditions arising from a Planning Permission in Principle.

I write to inform you that after considering the proposal, including your letter, the Council has decided to approve the application.

I write to inform you that after considering the proposal, including your letter,
If you would like to obtain further information, the public register of planning applications contains details of the decision and other information relating to this application and can be viewed at this office during normal opening hours. The decision and other information relating to the application can also be viewed at www.pkc.gov.uk at “planning applications on line”.

Yours faithfully

Nick Brian

Well a massive congratulations, I've just had an email from perth and Kinross council informing me that they have finally seen sense and granted permission for you's to go ahead and build your bungalow. We are over the moon for you's.

Bobby, Shona, Franco and Maisie.

Fantastic news - also received a letter via email and came on here to see the response - am absolutely delighted for you all.

Wooohooooooo

woo hoo at last.x

FanBLOODYtastic news!!!!!!

Im an arse!! just tried to log onto council website to put in my pennys worth and couldnt as been accepted!!! but as I wasnt reading all the messages properly I phoned Celia in a fit of joy then realised that it did say permission had been granted and the rest of the messages confirmed it!!As I say,im an arse!! But well done Jimmy n Celia,so chuffed,will see you both on Sunday for the fashion show as Susie really hated the rain today!xx

The right result, just a shame it took so long to come through. Red tape stifles this country - six months to come to a decision is frankly ridiculous. Fingers crossed for a mild winter before the build starts. And if you need a hand digging for the foundations Kell is your man!

Yes guys. After two and a half years we will get a 24/7 presence at the kennels. At times we thought we'd never get permission, but, thanks to all you marvellous folks helping us, we have finally won the battle.
One slight problem is that we cannot have the house built before the winter now, but we now know that we'll be beside the dogs next year.
Thank you one and all for helping us.
It still hasn't sunk in.
Bless you all.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi guys

Got the email today. So pleased the council finally came to the right decision!! Congratulations!!!

Love from Lucy, Lama and Poppy too.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Jimmy & Celia - your hard work and determination has paid off, albeit crazy that it has taken the Planners so long to reach their decision.

It is very unfortunate that you will not be able to build before winter, but at least you know this will be your last winter of travel !!!!

Mo, Bootsie and I are absolutely delighted for you, and the hounds :-)

Susan xxx

Got our e-mail too today, great news - let's hope for a mild winter this year and fingers crossed for house completion next year.
Lots of love from Isobel, Gary, Annie, Mikey & Dilly. xxxxxxxxx

congratulations on receiving planning permission every one at the scout group wish you both all the best and it couldn't happen to a nicer couple well deserved.
cheers
George (scout leader)

Superb stuff

Opened my email today from Perth & Kinross Council. As far as uplifting emails to start your day go that one has to be up there

It has taken a while but you never gave up and thanks to that GRF can keep evolving and many more greys can find their forever homes for many years to come.

In a world where awesome is a very much overused term this news really is AWESOME!!

All the best from Yorkshire - Ben, Lyndz, Forth & Jack and the terrible twosome (Minnie & Louise)

WELL DONE U TWO! ALL WE NEED NOW IS COWDEN. TO WIN THE LEAGUE. CHEERS ERINE and PADDY

Paddy and Erine.
Thank you very much.
It would actually be easier for the Blue Brazil to win the league.
Jimmy.

Have just found out through a friend who responded to my appeal to write in support (- she has been emailed but so far we haven't) wonderful wonderful result, worth persevering for. Congratulations and - maybe? - a bottle of champagne to celebratehttp://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/forum/icons/set16.gif Many hugs, J & G, P & S xx

That's brilliant.
I'm very pleased for you both.
Well done.

Fantastic. At Last!!!
We have just come back from our week's holiday and read your superb news.

Well done

Love Kaz, Pat and Ace

This is fantastic news. Delighted for you.

Anne,Graham and Barney

Congratulations ! All that work end worry has finally paid off.

With best wishes for the new build,

Jeannette and Trevor (Tyson)

I received a letter from Perth & Kinross Council today too! I am absolutely delighted for you. All the very best for the build, love from Iona, Allan & Pilot

1 2