Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Farewell to Len

GRF's longest serving resident went home today, Len has been here for 3 years and 8 days waiting on the right owner for him. Finally she appeared.

len1, waiting on mum

Is she no here yet?

len2, still no here

soon be in luxury accomodation without Lily shouting in my ear!!!!

len3, wha hey.. she's here

Hurrah... you're here !!!!

len4, bye auntie karen

Bye Auntie Karen...

len5, home we go

so long..........

len6, sigh

sigh..............

Photobucket

I leave my kennel to another deserving greyhound....

It is already filled !

Re: Farewell to Len

Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic

Great news Len you deserve this opportunity as you have waited patiently far too long for your forever home.

A huge big thank you to the very kind person's that have given Len his forever home.

George, Morag
Billy and Lassie "The Royal Hounds"

That's fantastic news! I hope he adapts quickly to his new home life

Len in his forever home, what great news. Bless him, he will be missed.

That's FANTASTIC news .... Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Aww lovely news - good luck Len, you deserve this.

Love Jenny, John, Tara, Jake, Noah & Lucy xxxx

That's fantastic news! Now it is Bob's turn I hope

Great news ,the best Ive heard for a long time. Len is a very intelligent dog,he has been waiting for the right person to come a long and he would choose them,so often it is the dogs that choose us.Len is a real character he kept the kennel on its toes,we wish Len all the best in his forever home, keep in touch Len let us know how you are getting on from time to time and a visit sometime would be nice

His Mum ( jo ) did say she would pop in to the kennels once he had settled in, she may even do a bit of volunteering!

Len's kennel is filled already with a replacement but the kennels somehow are not the same without big Len keeping the dogs under control.
We wish the big fella a long and happy life in his new home. Thank you Joanne for taking him into your home.

My heart sank when I read the subject title.

But it is fantastic news. Dear Len, hope you have a fantastic life in your new home and get spoilt rotton. You deserve it.

Love and cuddles from Pat and myself and of course our big boy Ace

... as did mine!!!
Delighted at the news of Len getting a home.

Great news for Len - Im sure he will enjoy having home comforts at last!! x

Hi Everybody.
Just thought I would let you all know I am doing great in my new home. I have been on my best behaviour and been learning loads of new things. My least favourite is the stairs but am getting better with practice. I have a new friend called Harvey who i go for walks with. My mum says he is a Doberman but I think he is just a bit mental. He wastes loads of energy jumping about and chasing his tail, I would just rather lie down and chill. The big hairy things at the farm are ok. If i ignore them they ignore me - fair enough I think. I am going to the Highland show on Saturday and am going to wear one of those jackets that got me a home. If any of you are at the show on Saturday look out for me as I would love to see you. Please introduce yourself as my new mum might not of met you before.
Love Len x

Hi Len, glad to hear you are settling into your new home. You may need your wellies at the show on saturday or failing that one of Bert's waterproof coats. Just remember to turn on the soulful eyes to anybody that dares to go aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww at the sight of you - drag her over to them and fix them with the stare that your Mum now recognises, make sure she has enough GRF cards to give out !!

We're so pleased for you Len. It took a long time but you finally got the loving home that you so richly desrved.
We look forward to seeing you again at the kennels AS A GUEST !!!!
Auntie Celia and Uncle Jimmy. x x.