Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wisp's birthday walk

Hi all,

It's Wisps birthday on the 2nd of September so I'm going to organise a dog walk for Sunday 9th September.

Probably much the same as Eddie's along the Formonthills woodland trail. Meeting at 11.30am.

I'll be making goody bags for the dogs and humans alike. And ask for a donation on the day - all the money will go back to the homeless hounds at GRF.

On Eddies birthday I raised around £150 (can't remember the exact amount) so lets try and get the same if not more this time round!

The walks isn't exclusively for greyhounds so ask all canine friends along! Remember if your coming with your hound and don't know what it's like with small dogs please muzzle it :-)

Thank you!

Hope a lot of you can make it :D

Re: Wisp's birthday walk

Bootsie wants to come along, so guess we'll be coming too ...... !!!!! Can't wait :-)

Susan xxx

I should probably say the formonthills is in Glenrothes.

Let me know if you can come along :-) remember all the money goes to the homeless hounds :D

Hi guys!

Can anyone interested in coming along let me know please :-)

If there hasn't been many responses by Wednesday I think I'll have to cancel the walk :-(

Thanks,

Jen

Hi Jennifer,
Let us know when it is again?? Ive a head like a sieve with a large hole in it!!
Jackie n Susie

Hi,

It's next Sunday 9th September at Glenrothes formonthills woodland trail

what time is walk off??lol

Will be 12 noon :-)

Hi guys.

Because there hasn't been much interest in going to have to cancel Wisps birthday walk.

Sorry