Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

Please send me your happy hounds photos for possible inclusion in the 2013 wall calendar. If you're not sure which to send, send a few. Who doesn't love looking through photos of hounds?!

The calendar is self funding with the sponsors donations paying for the run of 100 calendars. With your support we have the potential to raise over £700 for the homeless hounds. If anyone has a business or works somewhere that would be interested in sponsoring a month (cost £30) please get in contact.

Details about a possible desk calendar to follow asap.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or email me. The homeless hounds need your support!!!

Thanks,
Michele

Re: WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

Michelle - I have tried to e-mail you but it keeps failing, do you have a new e-mail address?

Hi Isobel,
my email address is
marfykiwi@sky.com

Thanks,
Michele

Isobel Taggart
Michelle - I have tried to e-mail you but it keeps failing, do you have a new e-mail address?

Isobel - if the mail fails to send you should get an email report saying why it failed (usually from mail daemon @ wherever.com or similar). Michele's email address has been the same for ages, so there is a chance your pictures are too big and your email provider won't allow you to send it.

Thanks Michelle, when I checked my contacts I actually have you twice - once as "sky" and one as "blue yonder" - don't know why!

WE STILL WANT YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

We're still after some more photos of hounds for the wall calendar. There must be plenty of hounds out there who have never been in any of the previous calendars. Please get your 2leggers to email me your photo!

There will definitely be a desk calendar as well, the flip type with a month to view. Eight sponsors are still needed for this at a cost of £15. If you're interested in sponsoring please email me with your photo. There is a choice of months available- Cover, Jan thru to June, August, Nov, Dec. First come, first choice.

Yours in anticipation,
Goldie Greyhound, Editor in Chief. (I just let the humans think they're the boss lol)

Re: WE STILL WANT YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

Hi Michelle.

I've emailed you about sponsor as well as some piccys

Re: WE STILL WANT YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

Michelle

We have been in the calendar the last two years so its a bit cheeky to put Ace in again.

However, if you get really desperate for the calendar or desk calendar, let me know. We will try and get some good pics of our boy on our holidays

Love Kaz and Pat