Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday walk at St Andrews.

Hi Guys,
Come on, this is our third last walk. Get out and have fun before the weather cools.
This Sunday we are leaving from the furthest away car park at the West Sands, St Andrews. We leave at 11am.
The weather would appear to be going to be nice. Enjoy the " Chariots of Fire " walk. Remember --- doggies on leads and pickupdapoo.
You could win a nice prize in the raffle.
We've missed a lot of you this year. Let's make this a bumper walk.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: Sunday walk at St Andrews.

Wild horses won't keep us away this time, I can't wait to see you both on Sunday. You've done wonders with rehoming recently and I'm incensed that you still have no planning approval.
Kim, Dylan, Bryn and Foxy are all in rude health and Fi-Fox sends you her special Foxy kisses.
Marion

Very much looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, as is Bootsie :-)

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us this time ... !!

Susan & Mo xx

GRF has a new range of button badges so bring your pennies on Sunday. There are now 12 all new designs to choose from. £1 each.

We will be there. May also have some more money for you guys from Ebay etc.

See you all Sunday xx

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Bambi and I will be there whatever the weather!!! Have missed too many walks this year and looking forward to seeing everyone!!! If it is really wet Bambi may not come out the car but nonetheless we will be there!!lol x

:-( We were SO looking forward to the walk on Sunday, but my Mum has been given an appointment for an Ultrasound at 12:15 - unusual day for a scan, but there we go.

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely time - Bootsie is very disappointed not to be seeing all his friends, as are we.

Would be really grateful if someone could take some photos, and forward them to me at bobbynetherland@dsl.pipex.com, for the next newsletter.

Hope the sun shines, as it's a lovely walk ...

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

hey guys juz wondered if u had any dogs in at the moment that cud b rehomed with cats ? i had alfie and dolly in dundee but my partner at the time has them now and wud love another grey

Hi guys

I'm off work tomorrow so we'll definitely be there!! Can't wait!!

I'm sure our 3 are looking forward to seeing their Aunty Celia and Uncle Jimmy too.

Elaine xxx

Well guys, what a great walk and great weather. Great to see the dogs all cooling off in the water.
Again we have to thank Fiona for running our lucky numbers for us. You do us proud Fiona. This month GRF got a cheque for £118, thanks in no small measure to Steve Dowd who again won and again very kindly donated his £47.20 winnings to our homeless hounds.
Well done Kate who ran the raffle and raised £68 for the dogs.
Well done Steve and David - the photos are great.
Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it such a successful day.
A special well done to Ben and Lynsey Aitken who travelled from YORK for the walk.
While we are posting we'd like to say a special thanks to Kaz and Pat for all the sterling work that they do for us on ebay and to Michele and Nic for all the work that they do collecting cans and organising the calendar for us.
Bless you all.
Celia, Jimmy and lots of grateful greyhounds.

Celia and Jimmy

You are more than welcome, its out way of lending a hand.

So keep those items coming everyone. If they won't sell on ebay, Michelle and Nic will sell them at a boot fair.

And clothing too - but the clothes must be in fairly good condition, as well as shoes in pairs and handbags. They all get cashed in for the dogs and the better items of clothing will be listed on ebay.

And don't forget to save those drinks cans, used printer cartridges and old mobile phones. Again they are all recycled for cash (by Michelle and Nic)

Love Kaz