Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lexus Greyhound Rescue

When we lived in Manchester my wife Marilyn and I used to do work for Lexus Greyhound Rescue. Lexus is run by Pat and Charles Senior from their home in Blackrod Lancashire. Pat is also a professional singer. Here is a video of some of the dogs rescued by Lexus shown as a slide show with Pat singing Hallelujah, a song by the great Leonard Cohen. CLICK HERE Let me know what you think of it. Could GRF do something like this?

Re: Lexus Greyhound Rescue

I think the video was quiet good. Think we should try and do something similar for GRF? Would be a good idea and something different to have on the website as well. I watched a few other videos similar and thought some of their ideas were good too?
Give a bit of information re the history etc of ex racers, then pictures of how they are now etc.

Let me know what u think? I could maybe help?

I've just come across this and it is fab! Need to try and think of a special song then some lyrics - this would be a great idea.

I thought "Fix You" by Coldplay was quiet fitting of you listen to the words they sort of fit greyhounds racing, failing and then the fix you chorus them being rescued and us trying to "fix them" in a way??? Let me know what ur thoughts are!