Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thankyou

Hi all, I just thought it's nice to be nice and after another lovely visit to GRF on Tuesday, I would really like to thank the young lady (who's name we didn't catch) who showed us around the kennels and gave us a chance to meet all the homeless hounds.
Apologies to the the young lady who we kept back after her clocking off time, we didn't realise the kennels closed at 3 o'clock.

After our visit we come away with a particularly soft spot for "Billy" and we look forward to reading about him finding his forever home and being a "lucky one"

Re: Thankyou

Do you not want to make Billy a happy boy? :-)

We would love to Jennifer however both of our hounds "Franco and Maisie" already have both of our sofa's taken lol

I've had to stop looking at the "please choose me" section. I'm on the small sofa with Eddie and Wisp living in luxury on the 3 seater! Something not right there!

Hi Bobby and Shona,
Sorry that we missed you, you are always welcome at the kennels. The kennels are always open as far as we are concerned but the workers finish at 3pm. That way we always guarantee that there will be someone there at least until 3pm.
The lady who showed you around is our very conscientious Tricia.
Best wishes,
Jimmy.

Hi Guys!

It was lovely to meet you, it's always nice to see the people who support the rescue and adopt the dogs.

Hope to see you again soon.

Tricia