Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susies op

Just to let all know that Susie has had her spaying op and all is well,had a bit o carry on trying to get her into the boot of the car and out the other end,now she is cuddled in her duvet awaiting a light meal of chicken n rice! As for me....I burst into tears,cried all the way home to Kirkcaldy,hubby felt the need to get me a wee bottle of red,one glass to calm my shattered nerves!
Love Jackie n Susie

Re: Susies op

Awww ... glad all went well :-)

Poor you - it is very traumatic - Bootsie sends big hugs to you both.

Susan & Mo xx

Glad it went well
I got my two done the same day ,very stressful

Mags

Hope Susie is soon on the road to recovery, of course, she'll not be making you feel the slightest bit guilty will she!!!!! Mikey had both his dew claws removed recently and we're still in the bad books.
Interested to hear that Mags has had her 2 "rascals" done and wondered if it has calmed them down any. Was thinking it may benefit Dilly if she was speyed now, I'm beginning to think she'll always be a nut job!

Well Susie didnt eat until 330pm yesterday but when I came down from having a shower this morning the wee bugger had scavenged the kitchen bin!! scattered round the kitchen was rice n yogurt lids licked clean,hope she wont be sick as she ate raw chicken too!!
Gave her a row and she slinked back to her bed,dont think she will want breakfast now!!lol!!