Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bahn & Missy

Hi to everyone at Fife,

Wanted to let you know that Bahn has settled in well to his new home, he was straight in and stole Missy`s bed. the two of them are getting along fine just a few growls here and there. Got up this morning and Bahn was on one couch and Missy on other on their backs with legs in the air ,David just shouted me down the two of them are lying in same bed its just brill to see!! Celia im scared to come back up incase i go home with another one of your lovely dogs, you guys up in Fife do a wonderful job.

Take Care
Lynn & David

Re: Bahn & Missy

I'm so glad they are OK together. Bahn must have a way with the ladies

We can always find you another no problem !!!!!

Ann

Great to hear that Bhan and Missy have settled in together,was good to see Missy looking in tip top condition
Bert

I hope that Bhan has now found his forever home and will live happliy ever after with his new girlfriend. My husband always wanted him but at that time in 2010 I fell in love with Mikey. We were so happy when we thought Bhan had found his forever home at the end of 2010. We were absolutely heartbroken to find that he had been returned after such a long time. At a time we were wondering if we could just possibly have number 4 it is great news that you have taken him into your hearts. We wish you all the very best. Give Bhan big hugs and kisses from us. XXXXXXXXX