Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A HUGE PRIZE.

Several months ago we entered a competition run by Kingdom FM and Kingdom Maintenance Services. We have been told that we have won the competition. We sincerely thank Kingdom FM for running the competition and informing us that we had won. We also very sincerely thank Mr. Grant Taylor of Kingdom Maintenance Services for very kindly offering as our prize, to freely render the dog walker building, to install electricity in it, to supply us with security light and to build a wooden fence.
Thank you very much indeed for this wonderful prize. It is very much appreciated indeed.
Celia, Jimmy and all at GRF.

Re: A HUGE PRIZE.

That is amazing!

Well done :D

All greyhounds like a dry and well lit walk in the winter :-) they'll be delighted

Xx

Thats just brilliant news!!
On another wee note,Im attempting to knit little greyhounds to sell and the money to go to the kennels,if anyone has odd balls of wool in greyhound colours(lol)please could you hand them into the kennels or alternatley into myself at my work which is AK Campbell the jewellers in Kirkcaldys High Street!!
Am a gonna give it a go!!

What a brilliant idea to knit little greyhounds.

Anything that raises extra funds is a great idea. Come on girls, sort through those old balls of wool.

Good luck

Love Kaz Brundell

That is absolutely fabulous - well done, what did you have to do ??

All the best,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

jackie
Thats just brilliant news!!
On another wee note,Im attempting to knit little greyhounds to sell and the money to go to the kennels,
Am a gonna give it a go!!

I have a pattern for larger greyhounds if you're interested.

Michele

Congratulations to you all. Well done!

Awesome prize :)

Well done

Mags

Hi Michele,
Thank you for that,yes, i would like the pattern if poss!Would it be possible for you to post it to me or drop it off either to kennels or at my work if you nearer?? let me know.but thats great!!
Love Jackie n Susie

Thanks Kaz,
Im not saying Im a brilliant knitter but I go to a wee craft club on a Wednesday night at Betty Nicols pub on the High Street in Kirkcaldy,so any odd balls can be dropped off there as well,thats not husbands n partners,lol!
Anyone thats also interested in coming along and either picking up the needles or learning something new are all welcome,7pm is the meeting time in the back room!!
Love Jackie