Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tiger's 1st week in Monifieth

Just to say that Tiger has fitted into his new life very well. After a couple of initial "accidents" he has mastered the toilet training. He is a gem while out for his walks, and is the main attraction on the school walk! And he is getting the hang on playing "ball" in the garden with Fraser.
Just working on stopping him following us around the house and leaving him for short periods - so far so good.
Thanks to Jimmy and Celia for such a lovely dog. Looking forward to attending one of the forthcoming walks.
Tracey, Colin & Fraser

Re: Tiger's 1st week in Monifieth

Hi there,
we met you on the sunday in the car park at the kennels,we took Susie home with us on the Monday.
So glad Tiger has settled in with you,our daughter Katie always pointed tiger out in the photos and saw him at the kennels that day and is always asking how he is!!
We are also trying to get Susie from following us around and leaving her,I go out and sit in the car for 15mins every hour,neighbours must think I love that car!!!
Hope to meet up with you all the next walk!!
Love Jackie,Mike,Katie n Susie

Hi Tracey, Colin and Fraser,
I'm glad Tiger is settling in well with you all. He's a handsome lad with a lovely nature and a great ambassador for greyhounds. Looking forward to catching up with you soon,

Michele

Hello,
Tiger is a fantastic, people orientated, calm dog. I remember when I was walking him he kept turning back his head to make sure I was following him. Even when he was sharing a kennel with Tiny-a small but very feisty and nosey female he was behaving like a real gentleman. He is a real gem and so handsome on top of that.