Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Desk calendar sponsors

GRF's wall calendar is all sorted. Now we just need 6 sponsors (cost £15 each) to complete the desk calendar. If you're interested in sponsoring a month please email me with your photo(s). The months available are Jan, Feb, March, June, Nov and Dec.
If you're new to GRF the calendar sponsors totally cover the cost of the printing which means 100% of the £££ goes to the homeless hounds in the kennels.

Thanks,
Goldie

LAST SPONSOR NEEDED FOR DESK CALENDAR

One last sponsor needed for the desk calendar please. We're all ready to go to print as soon as this last slot is filled. Cost £15. Please get in contact.

Many thanks,
Goldie

Re: LAST SPONSOR NEEDED FOR DESK CALENDAR

Do you still need a last sponsor?
If so,please give me a shout!!

Re: Desk calendar sponsors

Hi Michelle

So sorry not been in touch with you re photos for calendar but have lost your email address.

Could you reply to this post if you are still needing sponsors and photos for desk calendar with your email address please.

Thanks

Elaine xx

Hi Elaine,
Sam pipped you to the last spot in the desk calendar but thanks for being willing to sponsor a month.

Thanks,
Michele

do you know when the calendars will be available i have a couple of folk interested in them

Hi Liz,
fingers crossed they will go to the printers at the start of next week and they said to allow 10-12 days. As soon as they're ready I'll post on here and get some to the kennels.

Thanks,
Michele