Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bunny & Bandit

Well it's been a week since we picked up Bunny and Bandit to bring them home and our first week has been great! We are now wondering what on earth we did without them!

When we brought them into the house for the first time they were nervous and just lay on their new beds. This lasted all of 10 minutes!!

Bandit is a laugh a minute dog and we are constantly amused by him, his favourite thing in the whole house (apart from the treat jar) is my partner Sakib's slippers! If sakib doesnt have them on his feet, they have to be locked away, although I am sure Bandit will chance his luck soon enough and have them off his feet! He will do anything for a treat and loves to be cuddled up on the sofa beside us. This was going to be a no go, we bought them massive beds as the couch was for us to sit on.... This lasted until day 2! Bandit and I were curled up on the sofa, Bunny had the arm chair which left Sakib sitting on the floor!

Bunny is much quieter and will do anything for a cuddle! She likes to be as close as she can possibly get to you and is content lying at our feet, well actually, on our feet.

They are great when they have been left home alone for short periods and they are fantastic in the car. They will be spending time with me in the office and love the attention they get there. Everyone who has met them so far has fallen for them including my 4 year old nephew, who is great with them and they are equally as good with him. Bunny is especially fond of him.

I can't thank Jimmy and Celia enough for letting us have this pair, they are doing so well and it is a pleasure to share our house with them. The work that both Celia and Jimmy do, along with their volunteers has genuinely touched us and we look forward to keeping in touch and meeting other greyhounds and their owners out walking soon.

Bunny & Bandit in their forever home! Photobucket

Photobucket

Laura & Sakib

Re: Bunny & Bandit

glad they have settled in they look right at home!! Im the same with Susie,its been a month now today since she came home to us and its like she has always been with us.
Love Jackie n Susie

i'm glad you took a chance on my boy bandit he really is a sweetheart, he's very fond of tesco chicken slices and he does love his cuddles, if you have any questions about his past celia will give you my number.

this was him at around 19 weeks old not long out into the rearing paddock he's grown a bit since then

Hi Liz,

It is nice to hear from you!

He is doing great and I absolutely adore him as does everyone who meets him!

He has made himself right at home and is an absolute delight to have around the house. He is also getting on great with the other dog I brought home - bunny.

I love that photo of him that you have put up here, I will keep popping photos on so you can see how he is doing. If you ever want to visit him, you would be more than welcome anytime.

Laura

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

thanks laura, i'll go through photobucket and see if i can find some pictures of him when he was a puppy, i have loads starting from the day the litter were born,

i'm glad he's settling in he is a a sweetheart

Well done Bunny and Bandit. It's great to hear about hounds that have settled in well in their homes.

Bandit doing what bandit does best!

Bunny having a snooze!