Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An update on Billy

Hello,
Well it's just over a week since we took Billy home and he's doing just great. He's living in a country home outside Aberdeen with myself, husband two teenage children, two dogs and 30 free range chickens.
We changed his name to Banjo and he adores our two other dogs whom he follows everywhere. He is a quiet dog but he's slowly coming out of his box and I'm sure he'll be dancing on the lid soon.
Banjo will get plenty of walkies and canine company as they come to work with me (I'm a Dog Walker).
Thank you Jimmy and Celia for our second fantastic dog from you.
Alison, Rhu, Ellie and Banjo xxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: An update on Billy

I have had a soft spot for Billy since I saw him for the first time. He has something charming I was stricken by straightaway. His was very shy at first but after a while he overcame his fear and approached me. When I was stroking him sitting in his kennel he was so happy and patient. I am very glad he has got his forever home now. He must have gone through quite a lot before coming into the kennels. After he has come out of the shell he is going to be the most loving, affectionate(and I suppose nosey) boy.