Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September Newsletter:

Hi,

Just to let you know that the September newsletter is now on the website.

Susan.

Re: September Newsletter:

Hi Susan,
Thank you very much.
This is a very professional, thoroughly enjoyable Newsletter.
It was a treat to read.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thank you :-)

Susan x

Hi Susan,
Apologies for the delay in reading the latest edition but it is absolutely the best yet - you (and Bootsie) have a real talent for this and manage to pack the soul of GRF into every edition. As with John's work on the website, this is of inestimable value to the hounds in terms of raising awareness and making GRF accessible and attractive to people who might have looked but not have felt drawn to become involved. Once they put a foot through the door, of course, Celia and Jimmy (and the hounds) can weave their magic, but it's the website and its content that provide the impetus and confidence to make that first step. Not to mention the enjoyment and information all your regular followers get from reading and joining in. Great work!

Hi Marion,

Many thanks for your kind comments :-)

I very much enjoy doing the Newsletter, and it is lovely to get feedback.

Susan (and Bootsie) x

I basically ditto Marion's comments and have thoroughly enjoyed each edition that Susan has published (this may go down as one of my best decisions ever made ). The newsletter needed to go onto another level and Susan has done that successfully

I look forward at the end of each month to reading them as do many of my colleagues at work, keep up the good work

Thank you - that means a lot, coming from you :-)

Susan x