Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update tig

Tig is the most gentle and loving girl you could ever hope for. She is a dream in the house.She has never made any move to go up on the furniture,she waits patiently for her meals,she has learned to stay back when we are eating and toilet training is coming along very,very well. Tig went to stay with my son and his partner for a week when we were on holiday and they spent a lot of time getting her over her issues with the stairs as a result she can now sleep in our room which is great for all of us.
Tig was speyed on 25th sept and she has coped well with that.She gets her stitches out on fri 5th oct. We had hoped to get her teeth scaled at the same time but when the vet had a proper look she realised Tigs teeth were worse than first thought, so that will have to be put off for another time.
Tig is very much loved and she just loves right back.

Re: update tig

I am so pleased that you have given an update on Tig, I try not to have favourites at the kennels but she was "one" of mine - I have a few others too .......
she always liked her cuddles and wanted to be near you for a bit of attention.

photo curtesy of Sam

Thanks Sam I knew you would be interested to hear about Tig. Will post in the future to keep you informed.

Yes please. I did have a few tears when Jimmy told me she had found her forever home.
My son(who is 10) and I would love to have up dates.
Please give her a BIG cuddle for us please.
I'm not sure if you have played ball with her yet but my son use to play ball with her for hours.She will go and get it then bring it back to you.
She is a fantastic dog and I'm really pleased she has gone to a very loving home. :-)

Sam and James.

Sam & James I tried taking some toys into the garden to play with Tig but she immediately took them back to her bed. Will try again when she is better.