Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY'S DUNFERMLINE WALK.

Hi Guys.
Our penultimate planned walk is on Sunday 7th October at Pittencreiff Park, Dunfermline. It leaves from the main car park at 11am ( if it does it'll be the first ).
This is a very nice walk passing through the beautiful Dunfermline Glen and parts of the old city. The only walk where I've seen greyhounds looking into shop windows.
Remember doggies on leads and always pickupdapoo.
Come on guys, your second last chance this year. We look forward to seeing you there.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: SUNDAY'S DUNFERMLINE WALK.

hya all Missy and Pancho are fair looking forward to the walk they have their coats at the ready . please dont laff at missy,s coat, i kinda boobed by getting her a red coat with white fleece collar and what with her white muzzle she looks a bit like santa claus hahaha actually while out walking a man asked if she was hanibal lecter lol the blinking chhek.

See you all Sunday canny wait
Mary

We are looking forward to Sunday,bringing picnic with us!! Susie at the ready with her braw coat also in red!! Mikes friend says she looks like Santas little helper,Bart Simpsons dog.so maybe we can twin with Missy!!
Hope the weather is good to us!!
Jackie,Mike ,Katie and Susie xx

Looking forward to it, probably one of the first ones we have managed to get to since the dog show Think a lot has happened since then so need to catch up on the gossip

We will be there and will have more money for you from Ebay

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Looking forward to it, bringing Mikey & Dilly - Annie's a bit too decrepit for that long walk now so is going for a holiday to her grandads this weekend instead - 180 years young between them. My dad's fair looking forward to her company for a couple of days - he adores her. By the way Jimmy, is it ok to bring Dill on Sunday - it'll be day 18 of the "curse" but I think she's turning the corner now.

Hi Isobel.
It usually lasts 21 days so she will certainly be reducing. Certainly bring her but look out for some " attention "
C'mon everybody. A beautiful day is forecast. No weather excuses.
See you all.
Celia and Jimmy.

REALLY looking forward to tomorrow's walk :-)

Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

We are really looking forward to coming along on our first walk tomorrow!

Laura, Sakib, bunny and bandit :)

GRF badges

Kaz will be there with GRF's new range of button badges. They cost £1 each with all proceeds going to the homeless hounds. Promote GRF when you can't have your hound with you by wearing a badge. Thanks.

We really enjoyed todays walk,great location and the company wasnt too bad either,lol!! Met lots of people and the greyhounds were all beautiful,loved meeting up with Bootsie!!
The lovely bunnet you may all have seen adorning Jimmys head was knitted with the pattern Michele gave me and I will be knitting more in other colours,all the cash made by selling these hats will go to the kennels,it cost £4 to make and need advice on what price to sell them at??? How much do you think they are worth???
They will be available to by via the kennels.
Love Jackie and Susie

lovely weather today, so much so that I took full advantage of it to get a few jobs done this afternoon so I'll try and post the photos up tomorrow.

Hi Jackie, was lovely to see you all today, and Susie looking great :-)

Bootsie very much liked your hat, and would like to order a grey or fawn one for his Grandad's Christmas ..... !!

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Hi Everybody,
Sorry that I didn't reply sooner but a wee problem stopped me getting on.
What a wonderful day, what a large number of friends, what a beautiful walk. Our biggest group of people in 2012.
Once again I have to thank Fiona's lucky numbers draw. The dogs received £67.20 Plus the £44.80 winnings from Jean Gibb, Fiona's mum. On behalf of our dogs and us Jean, thank you very much for your kindness.
Well done Kate, who raised £68 from the raffle, a great sum.
Thank you Rosie's mum, Tracy, for your kind donation of £20.
Thank you Robbie for the lovely photos of the walk.
Thanks to all who turned up and helped to make it a wonderful day for the dogs and for us.
We look forward to seeing you all at our last scheduled walk in Kirkcaldy next month.
Weather permitting, there may just be a " mystery tour " in December. Where are we going ? You'll just have to wait and see.
Celia and Jimmy.