Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October 2012 Lucky Number Draw

Hi Everyone

We've sold 56 numbers this month giving us a prize fund of £112.00. This will be split as £67.20 to GRF and £44.80 to the winner.

Good luck to everyone who takes part.

Re: October 2012 Lucky Number Draw

Jimmy drew the winning number today which was number 10 belonging to Jean Gibb, my mum! Congratulations mum. Anyway, she said she didn't want the money so has donated her cheque to GRF, meaning for the third month in a row GRF has received the full amount, this month that being £112.00.

Thanks again to everyone who takes part and helps raise a little money for the upkeep of the homeless hounds.

Hi Fiona
just wondering how to join the lucky numbers
Thanks
Mary

Hi Mary

It's simple to join the lucky number draw. You choose a spare number at £2.00 per month and that's put in the draw for as many months as you wish. GRF receive 60% of the prize fund and the holder of the winning number receives 40% of the prize fund. You can choose as many numbers as you wish. You can pay at the walks or you can pay by standing order directly into the bank account. If you send me an email at grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk I'll give you a list of all the spare numbers.

Thanks
Fiona