Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aluminium cans

Is there anyone on here that can collect empty cans from falkirk as i can get you bags of them from my work as i work in a kitchen only problem is i dont have a car to get them to yous we fill up to 3 black bags a week i can store them at my house and when i get a boot full if someone could come get them yous can have them i have 6 bags in my garden the now.

Re: Aluminium cans

i am sure there is someone in our ranks! hopefully a falkirk resident will have this brought to their attention....... I know GRF try to arrange things with the minmum amount of petrol money being involved

That would be great if someone is in the area. There is a recycling machine at Tesco Alloa Extra. If someone in the area is happy to lend a hand GRF has it's own clubcard and I can get an extra card for you.

Can ANYONE help with collecting the cans?
When Tesco has their double clubcard voucher exchange recycling 89 cans will buy a tin of dogfood for the homeless hounds.

Michele I could collect all the aluminium cans in falkirk when the kind gentleman has a bootful. Give me a ring or email me. John from the website has my email address. Christine

Christine,
that's brilliant! If you sort things out directly with Alex (samsthelaw@yahoo.co.uk) I think that will be easiest and then we can collect the cans at the kennels.
There are also recycling machines at Tesco South Queensferry and Perth (near St Johnstone's ground) so if anyone can help with the actual recycling of the cans please get in touch.

Thanks
Michele

we have a boot full the now if you can collect them we are in thornbridge road falkirk high bog i will leave them in the front garden and you can pick them up will put them in the front on monday to try stop the collectors picking them up first or if this is the lady who works at pets at home falkirk if you could get your work to allow you to keep them out the back there could get them round to there for the future

Alex Christine here. Ihave sent an email to your own email address re. collecting the cans for us.Its very good of you doing this for us. Iwill email you on Thurs or Fri to confirm your address. Christine

Hi Michele Iwill be at work all day tomorrow in edinburgh And wont get to a computer to email Alex Idont have Alexs full address to collect the cans. Do you have his full address by any chance? Idont know his fone number either Im afraid. More than happy to collect all the cans when i finish working in edinburgh.

Hi how can we get hold of a grf tesco clubcard as we have a car now so it saves christine having to do extra travel to pick up the cans or if theres anyone who goes to the queensferry tesco we can bring the cans over when you are putting your cans in the machine as i am always finished work after 6pm. Thanks Samantha

Hi Sam,
I have ordered more cards and keyfobs. I could leave you one of each at the kennels if you can pick them up from there.

michele