Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Dog Oxo

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to let you all know how Oxo is getting on. Well i changed her name to Amber,& with lots of treats she is responding to it.She is very well behaved & has accepted Zeus & Digger our daughters dogs.She goes to the beach every day & is getting bolder & bolder wadeing in up to her chest.

Re: New Dog Oxo

Hi Barbara,
Amber's a lovely name and thanks for the update. I have a soft spot for brindles - I have 3 and am forbidden to have any more but I spotted her on the website and thought she was lovely. And imagine a greyhound that likes the sea at this time of year! - you are SO lucky, as mine will only consider wading if there's dry land a few yards away on the other side. Does she follow your daughter's dogs in or is she just a natural water-baby? Do keep us posted on her progress.
Marion

I'm so glad you changed her name. When she was in the kennels I kept saying how could anyone saddle such a beautiful dog with a name like Oxo. She's a lovely natured dog as well as being beautiful. Hope you have great times together.

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the update. We're so glad that things are going well.
Give her a big cuddle from us.
Celia and Jimmy.