Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEVERIDGE PARK WALK ON SUNDAY.

Hi Guys,
Remember the last guaranteed walk ( weather permitting ) is in the beautiful Beveridge Park in Kirkcaldy on Sunday. It leaves, as usual, at 11am ( approx !! ) from the main car park, travelling round the park and via the Mill Dam and back through the north end of the park.
Remember doggies, keep your owners on leads and tell them to pickupdapoo.
See you all there. Remember it is a long time until our next scheduled walk in March.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: BEVERIDGE PARK WALK ON SUNDAY.

We will be there.

Any idea of the postcode please??

I hope to have some hand knitted christmas tree decorations I have made for sale for GRF - depends how many I can get finished before Sunday!!

Hope we get a good turnout for the last official walk of the year.

Love Kaz, Pat and Ace

We'll be there too :-)

Very much looking forward to the last, scheduled, walk of 2012 and hope we get as good a turn-out as we did at Dunfermline last month.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie.

Hi Folks.
KY1 1EQ I believe.
Jimmy.

Hi
Sadly can't make this as Mitch is working
Will pop over to get my desk calendar soon

Hi Guys,
Been off the computer for a wee while.
Once again the sun shone on the righteous. ( We must be good .)
It was a lovely walk in great conditions. Thanks again to everyone who made it a success.
Special thanks again go to Fiona for raising £67.20 for our dogs via the lucky numbers and to Irene McCurdy who won £44.80 and then donated it to the dogs. Thank you very much for that Irene.
Thanks Kate for running the raffle - the dogs are £55 better off and Tracy, who makes those fabulous cakes and raised £26 and Kaz, who made beautiful Christmas ornaments, raising £15 for the dogs.
Thanks to all who simply came and helped our dogs.At this point we thank Kaz and Pat and Ace for all their fantastic ebay help and Irene and Bert McCurdy for helping at our " away matches ".
Should the weather be good, an impromptu walk will be held on Sunday 2nd December at ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- wait and see
Celia and Jimmy.

You are more than welcome guys. I hope to have some more knitted Xmas tree decorations for the "secret" December walk if we have one and if not I will get them to the kennels.

Ebay and Boot sales continue and I would like to thank all of you who have donated items for sale.

The clothing recycling also continues so any unwanted clothing or shoes all raises cash for the dogs. Unfortunately we cannot recycle dressing gowns.

And please don't forget those empty aluminum cans and empty printer cartridges.

And if you are buying your Christmas pressies on line, please register with Easy Fundraising. If you buy your pressies through this site, it costs you nothing but raises money for GRF

Love Kaz, Pat and Ace