Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MISTY.

Today when the kennels were being cleaned Misty was looking out of her kennel wagging her tail.
A few minutes later when we looked back in she was dead.
There was no noise and we believe she must have had a catastrophic heart attack.
We are all desperately sad. The kennels will never be the same without the big blue girl with the yellow eyes.
One of our volunteers is going to adopt her posthumously.
Dearest, dearest Misty, run free over Rainbow Bridge. Everyone who met you loved you. Goodbye big Misty Moo.
Auntie Celia and Uncle Jimmy.

Re: MISTY.

I am still in shock having just heard the news, she was such a strong majestic girl that appeared the picture of health. Thank you for looking after her these past few months, I am sure her 'trainer' will be devastated as he gave her up with a heavy heart.

Run free at the bridge big girl, you were taken far too early.

Anji and Dale x

Totally, totally shocked by the news. I really loved Misty and got quite close to her, the kennels will truly never be the same. Still finding it quite hard to take in.

While she was with us she certainly did not have a bad life, she was loved by everyone and got plenty of cuddles, kisses and treats, as does every other dog at GRF. I'm not made of stone and I am finding this hard to write, but all we can do is the best we can, like we always have, for the rest of the beautiful dogs in the kennels.

Misty you will be truly missed, goodbye girl, and rest in forever peace.

Last sunday when the kennels were opened up in the morning..... Kat wondered which blue dog was left out overnight curled up , quite at home, on the sofa..... strange........ turned out Misty had escaped her kennel and made a bee line for the couch, the faulty clip was replaced to stop her doing that again!!!
Here's hoping she finds a nice comfy couch over rainbow bridge which she can have all to herself....

Dear Misty

Run free over the Rainbow Bridge gorgeous girl. Will never forget you.

Elaine & Steve xxxxxxxxx

Very sad .... must have been a huge shock for you.

At least Misty was happy to the last, and wagging her tail ...

Run free sweet girl.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

So sad

You guys must all be devastated

Run free darling girl x

Love to you both and all the volunteers

Kaz and Pat and a special hug from Ace

So sorry to hear this
She was such a sweet girl
Love to all

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you both and all the members of staff at this very sad time,Misty was a loveable character truly a very regal dog,a wonderful example of this fantastic breed,who could forget those stunning yellow eyes.
Run free lovely Misty
Bert,Irene Lady Gaga and Sandy

What a shame. Really sorry to hear that news. So sad.

So sorry to here about Misty our thoughts are with you.
David,Lynn, Missy and Bhan