Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some pictures from Beveridge Park walk.

Pictures taken by Robbie Stewart.

1.jpg"

2.jpg"

3.jpg"

4.jpg"

5.jpg"

6.jpg"

7.jpg"

8.jpg"

9.jpg"

10.jpg"

11.jpg"

12.jpg"

1.jpg"

14.jpg"

15.jpg"

16.jpg"

Re: Some pictures from Beveridge Park walk.

Who is that dog in the 4th/5th picture? I've seen him on a couple of walks now - he is Mikeys twin!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky...........

Hi Isobel

That's our big guy Lama, doing some posing in his winter coat. He loves the attention!

Elaine & Steven

Thanks Elaine and Steve. Do you have Lamas racing name or his tattoos? I'm sure he must be
related to Mikey somehow - it would be interesting to search the greyhound database.

Hi Isobel

He's on greyhound-data under his racing name of Allow Lama, you might be able to find a link there. If Mikey likes attention like our big guy, then they must be related!!

Well well, it absolutely had to be - Mikey and Lama have the same dad!!!!! Tucks Mein is the dad - Mikey was born 11/2/06 and Lama 1/10/06. Mikey was Barnfield Mike AKA Brickfield Hawk. What are the chances - we're related!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely thrilled by the way. X

Wow, small world!!! Had a look at Mikey's pic on Greyhound Data, it's amazing how alike they are. He's a big handsome boy! Looking forward to catching up at one of the walks.

Elaine & Steven