Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boaty finds his forever home

Boaty went off today to his forever home. He shares his new mum and dad with a new girlfriend called Mia, a 9 year old greyhound, who was posed for the photo but decided she preferred her bed instead

DSCF0219Boaty

a plus point being they live round the corner from me, I have warned them they may see me again

Re: Boaty finds his forever home

What WONDERFUL news .... we have always loved Boaty and will miss seeing him when we visit the kennels, but are absolutely delighted that he has found his forever home at last. He is such a character :-)

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Awww but who will I give biscuits to when I visit now? :(

So happy for him though my dad had a major soft spot for him!

Good to hear that Boaty has found his forever home,he will be a miss in the kennels as he is quite a character.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on from time to time Boaty.
Good luck big man.
Bert,Irene,Lady Gaga and Sandy

Fantastic News! Glad to hear he finally has the loving home he deserves.

Baltree will certainly be a different place without Boaty peering out of his kennel!

Absolutely Fantastic news ... So chuffed he's found a home ... He was in our kennels when he raced, we had him since he was a puppy :) he was quite the character then too , he was famed for loving his food ... lol ... I hope he settles in well and gets on with his new girlfriend :) Looks like he's gonna be a very lucky boy ..

Lulu

So pleased to hear this
He's a lovely boy