Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spangles wee trip out

Spangle is currently GRF longest resident. Today Spangle and I braved the wintry weather to have a wee stroll round Lochleven. Dont think the gritter had made it to this footpath I should have put skis on and made it round in record time
Photobucket

Spangle took it all in his stride.... admired the wildlife on the loch

DSCF0235

Admired the domestic life in the fields
Photobucket

Sniffed at every ( and I mean every !! )possible hiding place for Bunnies
Photobucket

But the truly frightening and fearful object that stopped him in his tracks was a
>
>
>
>

dirty great snow ball that someone had left by the side of the path

Photobucket

and only when this was thoroughly investigated was he satisfied to move on!!!

Re: Spangles wee trip out

Great work Ann. That path looked really dodgy. Is Spangle your next project after doing such a good job with Boaty!!!!

David & Nova

I've decided not to get too attached to one dog again !!!
So I will alternate between whoever is the longest resident ie Spangle ( until he goes ) and one other who needs a bit of TLC.......

probably get too attached to two then !

Celia - - - - Ann wants two dogs - - - - get out the adoption forms !

Jimmy.

Hi Ann,
We do that walk with our pack every time we visit GRF, which has been shamefully seldom recently but we plan to come over tomorrow and claim our calendars. Spangle is about to get a bit of Ann magic and will surely find a forever home soon - does he have a strange racing name too, or does Spangle just mean he's a sweetie - I like it!
Hope to see you tomorrrow,
Mike & Marion

Hi Marion
You'll have to get Jimmy to show you his big blue book, it holds all the info on each dog to find out Spangles racing name.... but he is a wee sweetie!
Hope the ice has melted a bit for you tomorrow if you make it there.
Ann

Hi,
His racing name is JUMBO'S IMPACT.
Jimmy.

Merry Christmas from Spangle

Spangle wants to wish everybody a happy christmas ..... before he tucked into his christmas lunch today he had a wee run in the sunshine........