Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A ROSIE X-MAS

Kenny and I were delighted to get a new girl, Rosie , a lovely wee 2 yr old who will be a lovely companion for our BOB eventually ! I say eventually as right now shes making him work very hard for her attention as there are so many new things to see and do here ...honestly right now i need eyes in the back of my head shes into everything...today though since the rain abated ever so slightly i have had her out on 3 nice long walks which have tired her out nicely. Bob and me have nicknamed her miss misery as she has such a face on when out in the rain.
we would like to wish Celia and Jimmy all the wonderfull volounteers, fellow gru lovers etc a lovely christmas and very best wishes for 2013. big hugs to all the hounds awaiting a new home lets hope its not too long...

best wishes from liz and kenny , bob and rosie xxxx

Re: A ROSIE X-MAS

So glad you found Rosie for Bob. It is great to see her settled in before Xmas. Have a very merry Xmas Kate and Rachael, volunteers

Re: A ROSIE X-MAS

Hi Liz and Kenny. All at Greyhound Rescue Fife wish both yourselves and Bob and Rosie a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Great to hear that they are getting on fine.
Compulsory cuddles to be given to Bob and Rosie.
Celia and Jimmy.