Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Dinner for the Baltree Hounds! (Pictures)

I'd like to start by thanking every single person who has so kindly donated to us over the past year. I cannot begin to tell you how much all of us appreciate it here (especially the hounds!, no matter how small your donation, every penny helps towards giving the dogs a comfier, cosier life at Baltree.

The prime example of this being the fantastic doggie Christmas dinner we could provide for every single dog at the kennel!

I'd also like to thank everyone who came to volunteer for us today, it truly was a great turnout and everything was done in record time! Many thanks guys!

I hope you will all join me in wishing Jimmy and Celia a very happy Christmas - if it was not for these two wonderful people none of this could have ever happened, they both do amazing work and have touched the hearts of not only me and everyone at the kennel, but all around the country and even the world people are hearing of your efforts.

A very special "thank you and happy Christmas" goes out from the bottom of my heart to Jimmy and Celia.

Before I go I'd like to say on behalf of everyone here at Baltree, I hope you and your furry friends have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, we thank you all for your kindness and generosity throughout the year.