Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Congratulations to Celia ...

Most deserved Celia ...... many congratulations on your British Empire Medal.

Nice to see your hard work, and dedication, recognised in the New Years Honours List :-)

Love,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Re: Congratulations to Celia ...

Congratulations Celia, fantastic to see all your hard work being recognised.

Katherine (& Freya!) xxx

Wow, what an achievement and so well deserved. Congratulations and well done, a testament to all your hard work.

Anji x

Many congratulations Celia nobody deserve it more than you for all your hard work and dedication.
pat,kaz,ace and jade

Congratulations Celia. Nick and all of us are absolutely delighted for you and that your hard work has been recognised like this.

So good to see you being recognised for all your hard work and dedication Celia, we're delighted for you!

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama & Poppy

I am so glad to hear that Celia and her hard work have been honoured!
Knowing Celia and her modesty I may surmise what she is thinking of now..."Maybe the medal will help us save more dogs and spread awareness amongst those who have never heard that ex-raced greyhounds make wonderful pets..."
Everything she does is for greyhounds in need, not for herself, not for medals or personal recognition.

How proud are we of you. You kept this very quiet. Richly deserved. Jimmy now moves in very prestigious circles!!!!!

Nobody deserves it more. Congratulations!

Brilliant news and a real testament to the difference Celia and Jimmy have made, and continue to make, to the lives of so many hounds.

Many congratulations.

Congratulations Celia we are so glad to see that your hard work and dedication has been honoured. Iwould just like to echo Stans post
EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS FOR GREYHOUNDS IN NEED, NOT FOR HERSELF,NOT FOR MEDALS OR PERSONAL RECOGNITION.
You truly deserve this medal and more.
Bert&Irene Lady Gaga and Sandy

The link below is the full document and you can find Celia's name on page 91

New Year Honours List 2013 - General List

I have highlighted the Honour Received on the first page and Celia's name on the second page.

Click here for An extract of the General list of the 2013 New Year Honours list

Many congratulations to Celia and we are very proud of what you have done with Jimmy to achieve your award!

We are privileged to say that we rescued our Hounds from Greyhound Rescue Fife and it is an honour to try and help as much as we can due to our distance from the Kennels.

Well done from

The Royal Hounds: Billy and Lassie

and their loyal Servants

George & Morag

Congratulations Celia. This is wonderful news and I can't think of anyonewho deserves it more.

Anne, Graham and Barney
x

A well deserved award - many congratulations, Celia.

Sheila, Eion and Paddy

well done guys and an excellent end to 2012 it is good that all your hard work has not gone unnoticed. have a wee celebration ! and once again it will be our owner to organise the 6th grf dpg show :-) and help a little to this wonderful cause.

Congratulations Celia, well deserved for your excellent work looking after and rehoming these lovely dogs.

David, Lynn Bhan & Missy

Hi Guys,
Jimmy here.
Celia is away blushing.
When she recently received the letter from the P.M. telling her she was getting the award she turned to me and told me to get knotted, I know you and your tricks, as if the P.M. would write to me, you surely think that I am easily fooled !!!!!! It took a long time for her to realise it was true.
I'd like to thank the " secret society " who made one fantastic effort to get her the award. It was wonderful of you all. She is over the moon with her award, which she will treasure for the rest of her life.
Stan and Bert and Irene are correct however. If it lets us rehome one beloved dog then that is what will make her most happy.
I am very proud of my wee wife and think that nobody on the planet is so passionate about helping the greyhounds.
Thank all for your kind words which Celia treasures very much.
Jimmy and her doggies.

..... and of course Jimmy, we all know that behind every successful woman is a good man - you are both amazing people and we are very proud of you both.

Love,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

We would also like to add our congratulations. Celia has at long been recognised for all her hard work.

Nic,Michele,and the crew

I can only concur with the other comments, congratulations Celia - and Jimmy, you're a "Sir" in all our eyes and hearts.

Celia a very big congratulations to you on your achievement. It is wonderful to see yourself and Jimmy's hard work and dedication for the cause being recognised in such an honourable way.

Karen, John, & Quincy

No one deserves this more :)

Congratulations Celia

Mags ,Mitch & family

WELL DONE NO ONE DESERVES THIS MORE THAN YOU! X ERINE/PADDY

Many many congratulations Celia!

Many congratulations you deserve to be recognised! best wishes to you both from Archie, Sweetie, Heather, and Robert.

Well that's pretty blooming good news, isn't it?

Well done Celia, I'm delighted for you.

Hi Celia & Jimmy........what brilliant news ....absalutely fantastic...great to finish the year on a HIGH...love and best wishes ...John & Janice Sally & Duke. ...xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm so pleased for you Celia you have worked so hard to keep these hounds safe and then to get them into there for ever homes.
You have worked so hard to get the Kennels to where they are now.
I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations Celia from all in the Pirie clan.It couldn't have happened to a more deserving "Captain" of the team at GRF.Hope to get up and see you all sometime in 2013.

Happy new year, when it comes

Moira, Stuart, Barney & Tina + spaniels Mac & Rona.

Congratulations to Celia but let's not forget Jimmy to. I'm sure Celia will agree that running GRF is a joint affair between herself and Jimmy so congratulations to Jimmy as well.

John.

Well done, Celia (and Jimmy)!

1 2