Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
plaque gel

Hi all those dogs out there with tartar teeth, I have discovered plaque gel which comes in 3 different bottles. 1 can be used to spray into the mouth, there is a gel which has cleaned up my 11 yr old greys teeth and also 3rd type can be put in food....

petshop that sells will post out to you if anyone is interested 01506825841....£7.99

Great stuff, fresh breath greys.....

Celia Ill bring you a few bottles through soon ....x for you ain teeth ha ha

Re: plaque gel

Thanks for the info Esther my Sweetie could do with this

Thanks for info Esther unfortunately to late for Corky (see poor corky post)but certainly sounds as if maybe a lot cheaper than getting vet to look at

And you reckon it actually works?! I'll have to give it a try.

I've tried so many things on Lady and her teeth are still awful, the few she has left that is.

Can you tell me what it's called?

Hi , yes it works, Im trying it on my older dog with yucky teeth andd Im seeing a big difference. Plaque gel by petkin....Give the petshop a call and she will send it out....

Esther

Thanks. In fact I've been using the liquid version that you put in their water bowl. I don't know if it's helped at all. I'll try the gel.

Hi I kid you not, Jacks teeth are nearly all plaque free, I just squeeze some on his gums everynight....great stuff. Ill be through at celias next week if anyone wants me to bring some let me know....Wish Id have had this 20yrs ago, would have saved me mega bucks

this stuff is amazing,got it for jet as those teeth were full of plaque and i too was amazed at how quick it worked saw a big difference within a few days.
WOW

Hoping to get to the kennels next sunday so if anyone wants the gel let me know and Ill bring it through...

Bought two bottles for Missy and Pancho, thought they would put up a fight but hey they like it I,ve been using it 2 days and their breath is a lot better, fingers crossed, amazing product, thanks for sharing it with us.

Hi Esther, if you put the gel on the dog's gums every night, how long does a tube last? At the moment Pilot has a large Dentastix every night but it doesn't seem to make any difference to his teeth...he adores them tho

Hiyaa its a good sized bottle and you only need a few drops so it would last a while and be cheaper than dentastix

Thanks for that Esther, will definitely have to give it a go.

I've ordered the spray stuff through Pets at Home online (£7.99) and await its arrival. Here's hoping - Mikeys breath - ugh!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

got the gel today, he seems to like it so that's a good start.

Thanks for the tip

How are you getting on with the plaque gel? I started using it on Ash and Sammy 2 last night.