Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trixie comes home

Hi everyone!

Well I finally took the plunge and took the lovely girl Trixie home. Technically, due to certain circumstances she is only in a fostering position with me at the moment, but I can guarantee that she will be staying with us.

I cannot tell you all home amazing this wee dog is, she is great fun and never leaves your side. Everyone here loves her, especially me! She loves her walks and the snow we've had of late, and of course being a greyhound she likes nothing more that to settle on my bed and sleep the rest of the day away.

Here she is on her bed this morning.

Thank you Jimmy and Celia for the recommendation, Fate I tell you, FATE! We shall see you in the kennel on Monday!

Sean and Trix

Re: Trixie comes home

Trixie looks very comfy there Sean :-)

Good luck to you both ~ it is a year today since we first saw Bootsie at the kennel, and he has brought us so much joy and laughter :-)

Susan x

You finally crumbled. .?????????? !!!!!!!!!!

Hehe eventually... Lasted longer than I thought though! So glad she is here now, she's a wee light in my life :)

Well Sean Shona told me on Saturday you took Trixi home, that was great news. I hear your dad has taken to her too. I thought you would have caved in sooner, but things are always meant to be for a reason. Enjoy your loving friendship with your new found friend and I will see and speak to you soon.

She is identical to my Wisp, the patterns on her paws nose and chest! Beautiful. You done well not caving sooner but good things come to those who wait :-)

Hope she's enjoying the comforts of a warm home especially now in this weather she's lucky :-)

Jen Eddie and Wisp