Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs being stolen

Most of us are having trouble getting our hounds out the door for the necessary let alone taking to the shops but still please take note-
Don't leave your dog unattended anywhere insecure. A dog was stolen from outside a shop on Leith Walk on Saturday. Fortunately someone on Facebook had a possible sighting and TT has been reunited with her owner.
If you do use Facebook please take a moment to share any of the lost/stolen dogs posts. Another family had their missing dog returned to them and they feel that leaflets, posters and spreading on Facebook made the dog "too hot to handle" and it was dumped.

Thanks

Re: Dogs being stolen

Now just kidding, as I know this is a serious subject but they would have got more than they bargained for if they'd picked up my 'darling' Foxy yesterday! I had to go out after the morning walk (instead of brushing teeth and distributing treats as usual) and she managed to sneak into the utility room, pull a 1.5kg box of Puffed Jerky off the counter, chew through the cardboard box and polythene liner, and take a supply into my office to munch and drool all over the floor.
The 'after-poo' was like foul black soup and the flatulence unbelievable - I suspect Bryn may have joined in the fun too. She was clearly then thirsty all day and finished off her party trick with a large puddle on the floor at 3am this morning - I rushed downstairs just too late.
For just a few fleeting moments they would have been welcome to her!

Re: Dogs being stolen

Hahaha
Partying, partying and then...a hangover or something like the above!
Everybody makes mistakes, so does Foxy!