Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DILLY

Is it just me - Dilly is going in to get speyed tomorrow and I'm up to 90!!! I'll let you know how she gets on.

Re: DILLY

Will be thinking about you, and Dilly, tomorrow ....

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

90 what?

John, it's an old Scottish expression for extreme anxiety / stress and anything else along those lines.

Hi Isobel,

Just wondering how Dilly got on ......

Susan x

Dilly is home and absolutely fine. I was hoping that she would be calm for at least a day or two but it seemed to have escaped her notice that she has a belly load of stitches as she pounced on an unsuspecting Mikey this morning! She's to pop in to the vets on Sunday for a wound check and the stitches have to be in for about 10 days. OMG, the vet said she was an absolute delight - so relaxed and well behaved - think I got the wrong dog back.

Awww, that's great news :-) So glad it went well and that she isn't in too much discomfort!

We're taking Bootsie to the vet this afternoon - he has started limping for no obvious reason - paranoid mummy syndrome probably, but best get it checked!

Big hugs for Dilly,
Susan & Bootsie xx

Vets been busy this week , Bolt was limping too
Sore pad.

Give Dilly a hug from me
She is sooo cute

Mags

Plus extra hugs to Dilly from Celia and Jimmy.

Isobel Taggart
Dilly is home and absolutely fine. I was hoping that she would be calm for at least a day or two but it seemed to have escaped her notice that she has a belly load of stitches as she pounced on an unsuspecting Mikey this morning!

It could take a couple of weeks for her hormones to sort themselves out. When we had our last pair of dogs we had the bitch dressed. Shortly after she tried to mount the male - the look on his face was priceless!!!!!

Ooooohhhh Mags, Bolt and Dilly could have made such wonderful music together (as they nearly did on the Dunfermline walk) can you imagine the beautiful puppies.........ah well. X