Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show

as you will have seen from this months newsletter the date for our 6th annual dog show (has it really been that long )has been announced.
it will take place at our usual venue at Caldwell s farm on Sunday the 12th May. This is usually the highlight of the year for GRF and we hope once more as many of you as possible can come along and support our cause. Remember it is INDOORS so weather shouldn't affect it (hopefully not tempting fate with this wind !!!!!!)

keep checking back here regularly as we hope to have full details of the day posted on our site along with some sponsorship opportunities. Watch this space as they say

Re: Dog show

do buses go near the dog show location as i wud love to bring marley x

For anyone new wondering what the Greyhound Rescue Fife dog show is all about then please click on the link below to see all the pictures from last years show.

All we can say is it is Brilliant! It is a date that should be marked in your diary.

It is a great family day out and it is under cover!!

If you want to learn about Greyhounds this is the place to come.

Click here to see all the pictures from last years show!

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Hiya, just making enquiries. My mum is looking for a small stall for the day. how would she go about this? Its for amazing craft cards for all occasions.

Thanks

jenny

if looking for a stall, just drop me an email and I will send details etc, the more the merrier and as George & Morag have said it is a great day and as also mentioned it is indoors

Hiya, ive been before, ive got 4 hounds (3 of them from Celia & Jimmy) Noah, Lucy & Luggy (now Jake). Was a fab day, didnt manage last year as was carless but will be there this year.

What email address do I use?

Jenny

We had a great time last year (1st show )
Will bring more money this time :)