Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show sponsorship opportunitie

To help us maximize exposure and revenue from our annual dog show we once again have some excellent sponsorship opportunities whether for individuals or for companies there is something for everyone.
All sponsorship will be acknowledged on our web site (with any company links) and show program along with any adverts and logos. A thank you certificate will also be sent to every sponsor. If interested get in touch with me via email and will arrange the best way to make payment.

So don't delay buy today (sorry that is about the extent of my poetic license !!!)

Sponsorship opportunities:

Show class sponsorship (£50)
Classes for sponsor include:
Best Junior handler
Best male Greyhound
Best female greyhound
Best non-greyhound
Best family of dogs
Best Loveable face

Hall sponsorship (£100)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests.

Trophy sponsorship (£100)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests.

Rosettes sponsorship (£100)

Re: Dog show sponsorship opportunitie

Male greyhound has now been sold as I said don't delay

just thought would keep this near top, these are an ideal opportunity for people or organizations to be part of our show and help us not only in our fundraising goal but also in the planning and set up of it. So if struggling for ideas of a gift for someone why not take this opportunity and purchase one of our sponsorship packages

Remember all money raised at our show goes direct to help our current incumbents and make life a bit better while they wait for their forever home

Hi Alex and Lyn, my friend was wondering if there is an available stall for the dog show...She has a pet store and wondered if she could come along...

Hi could we also sponser best female grey or best family of dogs

Hiya could I also have details if there are any spaces available I would be interested in a stall aswell I make Sweet Trees.

If you would like to see the sort of things i do i will post a link.

Thanks
Sharon

sweet trees page http://www.facebook.com/SweetTrees4u?ref=ts&fref=ts

Esther/Sharon have emailed you both with regards sponsorship and table at the show

Hi
If you could send this to my e-mail adress I will forward to my CEO and perhaps get our company to sponsor something. Not promising but worth a try

Thanks
mary

The Best family of dogs sponsorship has now been sold leaving 2 classes (junior handler and non-grey) along with trophies & Rosettes

Mary for some reason I cannot access your email on the link however There is a large article in the newsletter with details along with my email address (should get from link below but then again maybe not !!)

ok i,l sort it out. Will probably e-mail him myself and see what happens
Mary

All dog show sponsorships have now been sold thank you to all who have contributed to this year's event by taking up one of these sponsorship opportunities it is much appreciated