Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show up date

First of all a big thanks to all of you who have already donated gifts etc for our show, these are certainly much appreciated.
We will also be on the look out nearer the time for home baking which always sells well at our event. So now is the time to try out these recipes

Show tickets are now on sale priced £3.50 (children under 16 free)and can be purchased at our kennels at any time or from myself at future dog walks. We can post tickets out just drop me an email and I will give you relevant details. Remember if you wait until on the day the cost is £4.

Also a wonderful way to get involved in our annual show is to purchase one of our sponsorship packages either for yourself or as a gift for someone, or if you know any businesses that maybe interested then get them to contact myself by email. Details can be found on the "sticky" at the top of the forum.

With all your help and support we can make this another successful dog show for GRF and raise much needed funds for our kennels, so please support this event in anyway that you can, Thanks