Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
asda charity tokens

I have 36 tokens for asda charity box.We have a GRF box in the Glenrothes store.Could someone collect from the kennels or I could post them to you .
Please email me your address if you wish to help GRF.
Best regards
Bert

Re: asda charity tokens

Hi,

have got some as well but won't be able to come to the kennels as my car is broken and don't know when it will be fixed so who do I send it to? Let me know by email.

Thanks

Monika

Hi Monika.
Thank you.
You can send them to me.
Jimmy Fernie,
7 Inch View,
Kinghorn,
Fife,
KY3 9SH.
Best wishes.
Jimmy.

Hi guys,

I will come and collect the tokens next weekend hopefully. And pop them in the box so if you can get them to the kennels for next weekend ill do a collection.

We seem to be doing quiet well

Jen Eddie and Wisp

Hi all,

If you want to send them to me direct I live in Glenrothes and will put them in the box when I'm down in asda which is almost every day at the moment because the Easter eggs are £1! Haha.

If you email me I can give you my address.

Thanks

Hi Jen,
what is the last date they can be handed into the store?
Thanks,
Michele

PS Plz email your addy :-)

Hi all,

The charity thing ends at the end of April. Ideally I'd like all tokens in by the 20th April to give me time to get down to asda and post them.

You can send them to my home address or give me them on the next walk. If you email me I will forward you my home address. Bert has posted two lots of tokens and have received them with no issues.

Jen

Ok... Slight problem with the tokens guys... I currently have 600 tokens from people who have given me them and Jimmy has said he has more. I'm going to collect the tokens from the rescue next week on the Friday afternoon.

Can everyone make sure all their tokens are in for then please as I'm going to have to distribute my visits to Asdas to put the tokens in. Otherwise Ill be there for hours!! Haha.

Thank you for all your support!

Jen Eddie and Wisp