Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thought you might like a laugh

On our usual walk on Friday, as I turned into the woods I loosened leads a bit to let Missy and Pancho have a sniff well right in front of us was a biggg ginger fluffy cat, back up hissing and spitting well my two made a grab (always muzzled thank god) cat ran off and these two dafties tried to give chase now at this point I might tell you I am all of 5 foot and weigh about 7 an a half stone!!!
So picture this, 2 greyhounds, fluffy cat , in full chase mode and me hanging on for dear life yep u guessed! doon i went and was dragged for about 3 feet very embarrassing when I got up, I had a quick peek to see if anyone had saw me, nope coast was clear, so up i got and with shaky legs carried on with the walk.
that will teach me to always have them on a short lead and scan horizon first .
Actually i could have made a mint on you,ve been framed heehee.
just thought i,d let you in on this to cheer you all up.
By the way, Missy and Pancho loved it

Re: thought you might like a laugh

Well done for hanging on! Hope you didn't have too many bruises
The cat was clearly a bit dumb - they normally run first and then hiss and spit from a safe refuge, just to wind the poor hounds up even further. They'll be looking out for it next time you go that way!

Sorry but I did have a good laugh at you, great fun (for the dogs I mean).

Oh dear - poor you

Jen has experienced problems with a big fluffy ginger cat in her neighbourhood too !!

Bootsie rears up, barks & chews his lead when he see a cat - of any colour, which is most embarrassing Mind you, he'd have a hard job pulling me off my feet

See you soon - will watch out for you surfing the pavements of Rosyth - sorry !!!!!!!!

Susan x

Anyway, ginger fluffy cats are beautiful, aren't they?

Had to have a wee chuckle at this. Glad to hear you are okay though..
Lucy couldnt care less about cats, including the one who stares her out while she walks up the other side of the road.
She doesnt really bother about other dogs either, mostly just walks past with her nose in the air!!

I am okay lol just my pride that was hurt laughing at all the replies, hey Susan if you see a wee streak whizzing past ?? you,l know who it is
Aye Stan ginger cats are braw